Re: RFS: myspell-sv (updated package)

> Hi, Jon,
>
> Your package looks mostly OK. However, I noticed some problems. So, I am
> attaching a patch swith some proposed changes. A summary of the reasons
> for them follows,
>
> * You are maintainer, so is not a Non-maintainer upload. Removed that line
>   and changed versioning to a normal one.
> * You use installdeb-myspell, so you need to build-depend on
>   dictionaries-common-dev (>= 1.10.5) (version is just to make sure no
>   ancient openffice .org debhelper snippets are installed).
> * Do not install links in ancient usr/share/myspell/dicts location.
> * Updated debian/compat to 8 (You Build-Depend on debhelper >8)
> * You use installdeb-myspell --srcdir to install files, so you do not need
>   neither installation dirs nor files for that stuff.
> * We do not ship mozilla*, just iceape-browser | iceweasel | icedove
>
> Besides that, if README is the same file as README_sv_SE.txt, I'd just
> install the last one. Also if NEWS is a file added by you, I'd put it under
> debian dir, so upstream dir is changed only if really needed. I'd also
> consider using debian/format 3.0 (quilt).
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> --
> Agustin

Hi Agustin!

Thank you for taking the time and checking my package. I have fixed the things you pointed out but I didnt update to 3.0 (quilt) as I am not sure what other changes that would require.

I removed both the README and NEWS files leaving only the README_sv_SE.txt from the source package. Is there anything else I need to to before this package can get uploaded?

Best regards Jon