Re: RFS: myspell-sv (updated package)

> Because there was myspell-sv. But yes, we could build it from
> openoffice.org-dictionaries,
> though I always prefer if the dictionaries are maintained by someone who
> speaks the language
> and is built/maintained separate? Maybe even built from the source if
> there's something else
> like ispell transformed into the hunspell dict and not just the "binary"
> dictionary.
>
> Grüße/Regards,
>
> René

After a long vacation etc. i managed to create a package named hunspell-sv!
It is uploaded at http://mentors.debian.net/package/hunspell-sv
if you would have time to look into it.

I have tested it and it works, it also appears to be lintian clean.
Please let me know if i have done anything wrong with it.

Best regards, Jon Lachmann