graphite2_0.9.4-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

the copyright information for several files is missing:

perl/ppport.h (different copyright holder)
tests/comparerenderer/icule/* (ICU license)
gr2fonttest/* (CPL | LGPL, different copyright holder)
tests/comparerenderer/GrUtfTextSrc.* (MPL|GPL|LGPL)
tests/fonts/*

Also the only license statement for perl/* is in perl/README which is a default
template. I'm not really happy with it :/

Regards,
Ansgar

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.