Re: vbaeventsli.uno.so in the wrong package?

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 09:17:20PM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
> When such a move would take place, how long would it need to unstable? I'm just
> asking because I need to know whether my package should have Libreoffice-calc as
> a dependency.

Whenever I upload it. There's the changelog :)
(If this was a bug I could close it, but it isn't...)

> >rene@frodo:~/Debian/Pakete/LibreOffice/libreoffice-3.4.0/debian/libreoffice-calc/usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.4/program$ objdump -p vbaeventslx.uno.so | grep NEEDED
> And what does that mean? I'm not familiar with objectdump.

It shows what is linked. I just explained the comment in the rules file
(which you somehow stripped, did you even read it)?. I thought it's clear
from the context (and "needed" should also be clear, no)?
Also note the NEEDED on libsc*.so for the other one, which was the point of this.

It does not make sense to move something to -core which needs stuff which
is in -calc (and must be in -calc, libsc is pure calc stuff)

Grüße/Regards,

René