Revive America - Manufacturing Sourcing Marketplace

Title: Revive America - Manufacturing Sourcing Marketplace
Machining Partners brings US manufacturing Buyers (purchasing, sourcing professionals, engineers) and Suppliers (manufacturers, machine shops, job shops) together on a common platform to locate, connect and establish new profitable business relationships.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Manufacturing Sourcing

Help Us Revive American Manufacturing

No Cost Machining Sourcing and Networking Platform

Machining Partners brings US manufacturing Buyers (purchasing, sourcing professionals, engineers) and Suppliers (manufacturers, machine shops, job shops) together on a common platform to locate, connect and establish new profitable business relationships. We provide you with easy to use tools to Post and Bid on RFQs, Efficiently Communicate via Instant Messenger and Private Messaging, Quickly Collaborate and network with multiple partners at once via Private Groups or Forum, Browse the Marketplace and Classifieds sections and more.
watch brief intro on Youtube  / Vimeo(HD)

In most cases “the middle man” holds a bad reputation for making things more complicated and expensive. But nothing could be further from the truth when you partner with us at MachiningPartners.com. In a way, we do function as the middle man, but we do so at no out of pocket cost to you to make possible an efficient network that will not only benefit but catapult your business to success.

We are a haven for buyers and suppliers in the machining industry, whether your specialty is electronics or medical devices. Those behind Machining Partners have been in the industry for several decades, and they understand the challenge of finding buyers or suppliers that can be trusted. This website is the result of their experiences, created for business professionals like you.

Get started by registering to our site for free. Receive instant access to our extensive conglomeration of U.S. manufacturing buyers and suppliers. All of our businesses are based solely in the good ol’ US of A to ensure quality craftsmanship and an honest product you know you can trust. Visit the Marketplace or Classified sections of the site to locate a variety of things your business may need.

Suppliers will be instantly linked with a community of buyers, both local and national, who are after precisely what you are selling. In the same way, buyers are connected with qualified suppliers who can deliver quotes on products. The transactions that take place on our machining website ensure easy access to business contacts, the best experiences in collaborations, and the completion of quality services in a timely manner.

In addition to the buyers and suppliers you will find through our services, a partnership with us also allows you to connect with individuals like yourself via Forums or Private Messaging. Create an efficient business network with the contacts you meet on MachiningPartners.com and get involved with buying or supplying to areas of the industry like defense, mechanics, and electronics.

All of these services and opportunities are available at no cost. Comparable sites charge you your hard earned money and outsource orders to foreign shops. But we guarantee that you will never be taken by surprise by any hidden fees and access to our services will never be terminated due to an expired subscription. Furthermore, the fact that all our manufacturers are based in the USA ensures that your product passes through fewer hands.

Here at Machining Partners we aim to take the guesswork out of business. You can expect nothing but honesty, efficiency, and viable business prospects from American manufacturers and buyers who are as serious about their product as you are. Waste no more time. Visit MachiningPartners.com to register into a community of likeminded business professionals and a world of opportunity.

Sign Up Today and experience the great benefits of no cost networking platform especially for the US manufacturing community.
Machining Partners
Copyright © 2011 Machining Partner, All rights reserved.
Signed Up on LinkedIn and MachiningPartner.
Our mailing address is:
Machining Partner
14938 Camden Avenue, STE # 106
San Jose, CA 95124