Re: Libreoffice I start

Hi,

find command finds the file libstlport_gcc.so in /usr and in /opt (I
installed deb package on Document Coundation website libreoffice-ure...,
and I let Debian official OOo on the system). But it seems
that /opt/libreoffice3/programs/swriter doesn't find the file. When I
run swriter, I get "libstlport_gcc.so: no such file or directory". It's
an error from soffice.bin, says the message too.

How can I tell soffice.bin where find the lib, as it doesn't find
itself?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL