Libreoffice I start

Hi,

2 fast questions:
1. Will libreoffice be available as Deb package on official debian
repositories? Do you have an idea when it will be done? What releases
will be mompatible: squeeze, testing, sid?
2. I'm testing deb packages from Document foundation with a sid, and I
get when I run /opt/libreoffice3/program/swriter: "can't load shared
library libstlport_gcc.so, no such file".
I don't understand: it exists in /opt and in /usr. I installed the
libO-ure-....deb package. I think it's mandatory for accessibility
features. I guess it's an environment variable problem but don't know.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL