Hello (and Problem with bzr)

Dear all,

    Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  I'm new to this team.

    I tried to checkout the source, as Rene Engelhard suggested, but
failed several times.  Sorry I'm not familiar with bzr.  The result is
below:

imacat@rinse tmp/openoffice % bzr co bzr+ssh://bzr.debian.org/bzr/pkg-o
penoffice/packages/openofficeorg/3.2.1/experimental/
Server is too old for streaming pull, reconnecting.  (Upgrade the server
to Bazaar 1.2 to avoid this)
| [==============                                            ] Transferring 0/4

    It hangs here forever.  Is there any idea why it is so?  Also I'm
curious on the "Server is too old" message, and wonder if it is related
to the checkout failure.

    Please tell me if I could be of any help.  Thank you.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/