Re: [RFR] templates://openoffice.org/{templates}

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 05:22:49PM +0000, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Ah, Christian got there first while I was trying to find a version
> of the sources that had this template.

There's none yet (Except those in bzr). That's why I included it :-)
It's for the next upload.

> Is "store" a technical term?

$ dpkg -L ure | grep store
/usr/lib/ure/lib/libstore.so.3

> I'm guessing you mean "data storage".

Actually, no, I mean that libstore :-)

> Also, I suspect "eventually" of being a false friend for "possibly".

Jup, thanks.

> Would it make sense to rephrase it without the parentheses?
>
>    If you experience problems with the component manager or segmentation faults
>    in either unopkg or OpenOffice.org which involve data storage, please check
>    these files.  If necessary, try cleanly reinstalling the packages and/or
>    using a clean user profile.

OK for getting rid of the parantheses.
I don't like the "If necessary". If they have thse symptoms
the *have to* do that. (Of course, the message can also be shown when
thee's no problem, but...)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70