[RFR] templates://openoffice.org/{templates}

Hi,

Please find, for review, the debconf templates for the openoffice.org source package.

As this upload fixes various RC and important bugs (and unless
this is upload there is annother bugfix blocked) we should hurry up
so this review will last from now to Sunday, January 31, 2010 23:59.

Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

You don't need to send a bug report, but if you wish and have a consensus,
please do until the deadline. After that I'll simply send out the call for
translations.

The old, reviewed templates didn't change, so I just add the new ones:

Template: ure/possibly_corrupted_rdbs
Type: note
 You are upgrading from a version which might have corrupted
 service/component registry files (*.rdb).
 .
 Especially /var/lib/openoffice/basis3.1/program/services.rdb and the rdbs
 below /var/spool/openoffice/uno_packages/cache for installed extensions.
 .
 If you experience problems with the component manager or segmentation faults
 in either unopkg or OOo which involve store, please check those
 (and eventually cleanly reinstall the packages and/or use a clean user profile)

Grüße/Regards,

René

P.S.: If you insist on this, which will only affect testing->unstable or
unstable->unstale upgrades - and that even when it fixes RC bugs with this
change, you have to live with such deadlines. Originally I planned to
upload *yesterday*
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70