Reminder for openoffice.org translation updates

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of openoffice.org.

Currently complete languages:
 ar cs es eu fi fr gl ja pt sv

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 de ru tr

Please send out updates before Tuesday, November 10, 2009.
(actually, René, who maintains OOo packages, may have different plans
for uploads as, obviously, it's silly to make an upload only for a few
l10n updates.... Still, this date is the last day where I will monitor
l10n updates for that package. After that date, translators will be on
their own to remember sending updates).

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.

There is always a chance that a translation you or your team sent
slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send an update
as a bug report and your language is still listed here, please point
me to the bug number.