Processed: retitle 504604 to [fixed for 3.2, cws odff06] Debian OOo diifers from vanilla in handling empty cells/string cells in formulas

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny6
> retitle 504604 [fixed for 3.2, cws odff06] Debian OOo diifers from vanilla in handling empty cells/string cells in formulas
Bug #504604 [openoffice.org-calc] openoffice.org-calc: current lenny version do not read files made with 3.0
Changed Bug title to '[fixed for 3.2, cws odff06] Debian OOo diifers from vanilla in handling empty cells/string cells in formulas' from 'openoffice.org-calc: current lenny version do not read files made with 3.0'

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)