Re: lenny backports oo.org version mismatch

	Hi!

 Did you Bcc backports-users on intention? Why so?

* <gzander@gzander.de> [2009-09-07 17:36:47 CEST]:
> am  7 Sep schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> > a) This BTS is not for backport bugs.
> >
> > Thankfully you didn't actually report a bug.
>
> I use the "contact" at the bottom of the page
> "packages.debian.org/search...". It leads to "Getting in Contact"...
> Report...
> If this is wrong, it's not my fault. It would be nice to fix the contact
> address.

 Can you be a bit more specific please? It isn't possible to fix
anything if you are not clear on what steps you used for that, and
actually I can't really follow you, the only contact related link I see
on the packages pages says that it's for problems with the webpages, and
a link to the generic contact page.

 Granted, the backports.org website doesn't really mention that
bugreports should be addressed to the backports-users mailinglist,
that's unfortunate. At least I didn't find anything along that lines on
the "Instructions" page.

> The problem still exists:
> Package openoffice.org
>
>     * lenny-backports (editors): full-featured office productivity suite
>       1:3.1.1-1~bpo50+1 [backports]: amd64
>       1:3.1.0-5~bpo50+2 [backports]: i386 ia64 powerpc
>       1:3.0.1-11~bpo50+2 [backports]: armel

 Not anymore, since almost two days:
<http://experimental.ftbfs.de/new/package.php?p=openoffice.org&suite=lenny-bpo>

 Maybe the mirror you are using is outdated?

 But still, there is nothing that Rene can do, the autobuild network
isn't operated by him. And again, please use the backports-users
mailinglist for future problem reports with packages from backports.org.
If it turns out that it's a regular problem with the package that also
affects the version in testing/unstable the bug will get forwarded to
there.

 Sorry for the inconvenience,
Rhonda