Re: .dbf bug Lenny

Hola Ed Naumann!

El 01/06/2009 a las 18:10 escribiste:
> Haven't the foggiest notion how to report a bug BUT Linux Lenny OO Calc
> V3 can't open or save .dbf files.

Please report a bug to the BTS.

Anyway, lenny uses OO 2.4, not OO 3, and works well with dbf files. There was a bug in
OO 2.4 pre_lenny saving dbf files. But it's fixed in the lenny version.

I've tested OO calc 3.1 and OO base 3.1 (currently in unstable) and both seem
to be working fine with dbf files.

--
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence."  -- (Jeremy S. Anderson)