Re: Backport "fix saxon conditional; use internal saxon" change to backports.org packages

Hi,

Stuart Prescott wrote:
> > > 	SYSTEM_SAXON=n
> [...]
> > Yes. I already plan to do a backport of -11 which has that fix included.
> > (it's fixed in "normal" packages since 1:3.0.1-8)
>
> Ahh wonderful. I had assumed that backporting newer versions was going to be
> too much of a chore seeing how much the build system has changed recently and
> with mono2 transitions etc.

Actually, most times I am trying to make changes in such a way that
it would not break the lenny backport. I have much ifeq's in debian/rules :)

So the whole changes for e.g the mono2 transition only gets into effect
when you are on ! lenny :)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73