Re: KDE File Dialogs no longer Work 3.0.1~rc1-2

> Yes, I could have reverted the cvs banch which lead to this but that would
> have been more invasive and confusing than this workaround (imho).

Understood.

> Especially as the default in the packages is still to *not* use the KDE
> dialog ;-)

Especially since the Debian default is Gnome, not KDE. ;) I haven't tested
OpenOffice's Gnome integration.

> Actually, I think 3.0 was not stable at all given all its regressions fixed
> in 3.0.1 (or even only 3.1, but...), but it's better than 3.0, yes :-)

Good news. And if my arrangement keeps working, I will roll it out to the rest
of my machines.

Fröliche Weinachten.

--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org