Comments regarding ooo-build_3.0.0.9+r14588-1_amd64.changes

Hi Rene.

I'm sure you have a good reason why you uploaded a 26 MB source package
(ooo-build) to build a 300 KB .deb file (openoffice.org-coooder),
but I couldn't find any documentation about this reason, so some
comments from you would be nice.
(Preferably as a README.source or a ITP bug, so that it is documented
publicly, but a mail would also do for now)

Also I fear you will have to document the copyright holders for the
source code in debian/copyright, too, which are completly missing
currently.