Man page for soffice(1)

Hi

As part of the run-up to a lenny release I have been writing missing
manual pages. I am attaching a man for soffice(1) which apt reports as
missing, hope you find it of use.

Jonathan Wiltshire

.TH "soffice" "1" "1.0.0" "Jonathan Wiltshire" "openoffice"
.SH "NAME"
.LP
soffice \- Convenience program which runs \fBooffice\fR with the arguments specified at the command line.
.SH "SYNTAX"
.TP
soffice [\fI \-o \fP] [\fI \-p \fP] [\fI \-pt device \fP] [\fI \-minimized \fP][\fI \-norestore \fP]
 [\fI \-display xdisplay \fP] [\fI \-quickstart \fP] [\fI FILE(S) \fP]
.SH "DESCRIPTION"
.LP
See \fBooffice\fP(1) for further information about OpenOffice.org.
.SH "OPTIONS"
.LP
Command line options are described below. Note that any arguments that are specified are passed to ooffice.
.TP
\fB\-o\fR
Force the specified documents to open even if they are templates.
.TP
\fB\-p\fR
Print the specified documents to the current (default) printer.
.TP
\fB\-pt \fR\fIdevice\fP
Print the specified documents to the printer \fIdevice\fP.
.TP
\fB\-minimized\fR
Do not display the splash screen when starting.
.TP
\fB\-quickstart\fR
Do not display the splash screen when starting, and try to re\-use an OpenOffice.org window. If OpenOffice.org is not already running, will not try to start it. Implies \fB\-minimized\fR.
.TP
\fB\-norestore\fR
If OpenOffice.org was not closed cleanly last time, do not try to restore open documents automatically.
.TP
\fB\-display \fR\fIxdisplay\fP
Causes OpenOffice.org to connect to the specified X server \fIxdisplay\fP.
.TP
FILE(S)
File(s) on which to operate.
.SH "FILES"