Re: Vcs-Bzr and Bzr repository.

[ sorry for the late answer, your reply slipped though ]

Hi

Krzysztof A. Sobiecki wrote:
> > Correct. Did you try a co? No one ever said that bzw.d.o is browsable
> > (and yes, empty directories on the medium seems to be normal)
> I had a copy of repository done with bzr co and
> one day(two weeks ago or so) it just stopped updating. So I deleted my
> copy and tried to copy it again from bzr(using bzr co). This time it
> failed with meaningful message(checked again today):
> 'bzr: ERROR: Transport error: Server refuses to fullfil the request'

Hmm, ok.

> Debug log:
> <http://pastebin.org/42658>
> After installing python-pycurl it started to work again.
> <http://pastebin.org/42669>(part of log)
> Before breakage it seemed to work without it(I have same problem on machine
> at work, tomorrow I will check that). Other repos seems to work without
> this package. Interesting. So you might consider it is my fault and I
> want to apology for wasting your time. I'm sorry.

Interestingly, I didn't (and don't) have python-pycurl installed. But
then again it seemed to be a bug in bzr anyway (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2008/06/msg00526.html).

> > You want to build something non-working?
> > You will get something which will not even start properly currently...
> Yes I understand that it wont work "out of the box". After all it is
> experimental, but making things work is quiet enjoyable, so I might try
> fix something small bugs here and there, but no promises. I'm also
> curious about state of 3.0 in Debian so I try it myself from time to
> time.

In the meanwhile it should now start :-)

> I think you do excellent work by maintaining such big package and I want
> to thank you for this.

Thanks :)

Regards,

Rene