Re: Vcs-Bzr and Bzr repository.

> Hi.
>
> Krzysztof A. Sobiecki wrote:
>> There is a problem with Vcs-Bzr tag in OpenOffice package. It points to
>> empty directory(in fact ./packages/openofficeorg tree contain only directories but no
>> files).
>
> Correct. Did you try a co? No one ever said that bzw.d.o is browsable
> (and yes, empty directories on the medium seems to be normal)
I had a copy of repository done with bzr co and
one day(two weeks ago or so) it just stopped updating. So I deleted my
copy and tried to copy it again from bzr(using bzr co). This time it
failed with meaningful message(checked again today):
'bzr: ERROR: Transport error: Server refuses to fullfil the request'
Debug log:
<http://pastebin.org/42658>
After installing python-pycurl it started to work again.
<http://pastebin.org/42669>(part of log)
Before breakage it seemed to work without it(I have same problem on machine
at work, tomorrow I will check that). Other repos seems to work without
this package. Interesting. So you might consider it is my fault and I
want to apology for wasting your time. I'm sorry.
>> That happened two-three weeks ago, it worked fine, but then it
>> suddenly stopped. Do I need to get used to this or fix is just around
>
> Define suddenly stopped?
One day it was working and next time I tried to use it, it wasn't(max
three days difference).

>> the corner(and I was also trying to build 3.0/experimental so diff from
>> repo is no go for me)?
>
> You want to build something non-working?
> You will get something which will not even start properly currently...
Yes I understand that it wont work "out of the box". After all it is
experimental, but making things work is quiet enjoyable, so I might try
fix something small bugs here and there, but no promises. I'm also
curious about state of 3.0 in Debian so I try it myself from time to
time.

I think you do excellent work by maintaining such big package and I want
to thank you for this.
--
Who was it that compared "debate" on Usenet to two people beating a
plot of dead grass where a horse once was.... <g>