Vcs-Bzr and Bzr repository.

There is a problem with Vcs-Bzr tag in OpenOffice package. It points to
empty directory(in fact ./packages/openofficeorg tree contain only directories but no
files).

That happened two-three weeks ago, it worked fine, but then it
suddenly stopped. Do I need to get used to this or fix is just around
the corner(and I was also trying to build 3.0/experimental so diff from
repo is no go for me)?

Thank you.
--
Who was it that compared "debate" on Usenet to two people beating a
plot of dead grass where a horse once was.... <g>