Re: openoffice-calc 2.4.0 with dependencies on gcc 3.4

Hi,

dobriybob wrote:
> Ouch... 'gcc-3.4-base' in dependencies 'openoffice.org-calc' on
> 'libsuitesparse'...

Nothing new. See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=407161.

This will me magically solved when libsuitesparse built against gfortran enters unstable (which is a ongoing task; the version is already in experimental)

But gcc-3.4-base is just a few kbs anyway, why do people have problems with it? It's not the gcc at all (yes, the package structzue is suboptimal in any case but I am not the gcc maintainer...)

Regards,

Rene