Problem with calc and xls files

Hi everybody,

first of all thx for mainaining the OO package.
I have 2 problems with Debian package.
1. When I try to open some sheets in xls format and they have few tabs, the OO crash.

2. When I open xls document, sometimes happends, that OO its trying to recover this,
but never success and never open the document.

This 2 problems occur just in Debian package. When I download it from OO.org, it works.

The last question what I'd like to ask is what happend with oo-calc package lately.
After upgrade (lenny) it was deleted and not replaced by anything.

Thx in advance, have a nice day
Rast'o

==SMS8260 CZ

-- Prohlaseni --
Toto je duverny email. Tesco muze sledovat adresy a technicke podminky emailove komunikace. Nazory uvedene v tomto emailu odrazeji zamer odesilatele, nemusi vsak odrazet nazory spolecnosti Tesco Stores CR a.s., se sidlem Vrsovicka 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha 10, IC: 45308314.

-- Disclaimer --
This is a confidential email. Tesco may monitor addresses and technical conditions of email communications. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily those of Tesco Stores CR a.s., located at Vrsovicka 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha 10, IC: 45308314.