Re: Spell Checking dictionary for Openoffice

Hi,

Allan Lyons wrote:
> I was wondering what it would take to get another language dictionary
> added that works with Openoffice.  In particular, I'm interested in
> en_CA.
>
> http://ftp.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/contrib/dictionaries/en_CA.zip
>
> Is the proper procedure to start a completely new package or to roll it
> into openoffice.org-dictionaries since that package already builds,
> myspell-en-us, myspell-en-gb, etc.

The first one, unless you get your dictionary into the OOo code /when
the license allows that, didn't look), then it'll be picked up by
-dictionaries (nevertheless, packaging it externally is better and for
example would have prevented http://bugs.debian.org/329971 from
happening..

Gr�gards,

Ren�-
 .''`.  Ren�ngelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73