Re: Upgraded to openoffice 2.0.1-5, ooffice does not start, no error messages

Oh. I just found another problem. I do not know if this is related but
when I run gconf-editor (to change the mouse behavior and turn on the
auto_raise feature in metacity) and try to change a value,
gconf-editor crashes with the following message in the terminal: ***
glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x0826ee30 ***

Maybe I should not have updraded my system.

Are there openoffice packages for debian amd64? I run i386 right now.

Tom