Upgraded to openoffice 2.0.1-5, ooffice does not start, no error messages

Hi,

I recently updgraded my system (debian testing) with the new versions
of all the packages but openoffice 2.0.1-5 will not start anymore and
I do not get any error messages. Does it have anything to do with my
version of Java (j2re1.4) (the java control panel never worked, but
that never seemed to bother my previous version of openoffice)? I do
not understand how to downgrade my version of openoffice, upgrade to
unstable or how to solve this. Please help, I REALLY need to run
openoffice.

Thanks
Tom