Re: NO_PUBKEY F82E5CC04B2B2B9E

achim_schaefer@gmx.de wrote:
> I'm using debian testing and openoffice.org (experimental) from freenet.de
> mirror.

Wrong. You most probably use the testing ones. Otherwise you use so
completely ancient ones.... The external mirrors are completely
obsolete, everything happens in Debian since years.

> Now I get always this error when running aptitude update:
> W: GPG error: http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org testing Release: The following
> signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY F82E5CC04B2B2B9E

Then get it.

> I think I already have the latest debian keys installed, so here is a apt-key
> list output:
> root@Data:~# apt-key list
[ snip ]

None of them are suitable. debian-unofficial or is no official debian
service. And signed by some individual (Daniel Baumann). Get his key.

And this question is completely off-topic here on -openoffice.....

> Can you help me where I can get it?

Yes. The error message already tells you that. The last 8 chars are the
key id. Get it from some keyserver...

Regards,

Rene