RE: Job

Dear Mr (mrs) !

   Our company "WorldTransp inc."  continues looking for personnel. If you want to construct own business without the capital investments and to earn at the initial stage minimum $1000 per week, if you want to change your life to the best side, want to achieve financial independence, you age more than 22 years, you have 3-4 hours free time in day - our offer for you. For reception of the detailed information write us: spainjob@aol.com

tel/fax: +390680380059