Sarge backport tests

I installed the openoffice backport on a notebook to test it out.

Looks pretty good but had a couple problems.
Was particularly pleased to see I could do a jdbc connection to mysql
with no problems.

I suspect backports is not official so should official bug reports be made?

I had sun-j2sdk1.4 installed but seemed to want the re so I built
sun-j2re1.4 and that worked.
Possibly should have more flexible dependences in openoffice.org-base?

Running Wizards -> Install new dictionaries   Works but give a bunch or
errors on startup.

In Impress:
  Insert -> Object
     Sound and Video do not exist?