Re: OOo-help in main rather than contrib

Cesare Leonardi wrote:
> Now, my question is: why does aptitude report me that
> openoffice.org-help-it is in *main*? The en-us package, instead, is
> correctly reported as belonging to contrib.

I have no clue, but if I were you, that I would just add contrib to
sources.list, then you would see this:

chelcicky:~$ apt-cache policy openoffice.org-help-it
openoffice.org-help-it:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 2.0.0-3
  Version table:
     2.0.0-3 0
        600 http://debian.lcs.mit.edu unstable/contrib Packages
chelcicky:~$

Matej

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they
can bribe the people with their own money.
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville