font problems in 1.1.3-7 and 1.1.4-1

Hello,
recently I performed upgrade of my testing distribution and found that - suddenly - some fonts in OpenOffice do not work (central european fonts, bold variant only !!). This I observed with 1.1.3-7. So I tried to upgrade to the newest version (1.1.4-1), but the same problem occured. The only solution I found was to downgrade back to 1.1.2dfsg...., then everything works fine.

Surprisingly, when upgrading my laptop, everything works well even with 1.1.3-7. The packages installed on both systems are:
openoffice.org                                  install
openoffice.org-bin                              install
openoffice.org-debian-files                     install
openoffice.org-help-en                          install
openoffice.org-l10n-cs                          install
openoffice.org-l10n-en                          install
openoffice.org-mimelnk                          install
openoffice.org-thesaurus-en-us                  install
ttf-opensymbol                                  install
msttcorefonts                                    install

My collegue also performed an upgrade to 1.1.3-7 and none of the accented letters work in his case now. Apparently, there is a problem with identifying fonts.... How can I realize which fonts does OO utilize ? Is there any utility for fingering out this ? Do you have any idea what could be wrong ?

Thanks a lot for any hint,

best regards
          Tomas

E-mail : davidek@ipnp.troja.mff.cuni.cz,