Re: Bug in 1.1.3-2 Colours of Buttons Not Appearing

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 14:02 +0000, Phill Gillespie wrote:
> Chris Halls wrote:
> > I would guess this is caused by the backport of the native widget set
> > changes.  If you start openoffice like this:
> >
> > SAL_NO_NWF=1 openoffice
> >
> > do you find that it reverts to the previous behaviour?
> >
> This does solve the issue with the colour of the buttons but not the
> disappearing date from the date field with the pop-up calendar.  Will
> it be a case of native widget set or coloured buttons or will they
> ultimately live happily together?

I don't really know, and I'd rather not get involved.  Since this is a
backport of a 2.0 feature it would be best to take it to the people
developing it there.  Would you mind trying this all out with the 1.9.62
packages (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2004/11/msg00216.html) to find
out if this problem still persists there?  If it is present in 1.9.62,
please file an issue (and add 'haggai' to CC so I can follow).  If not,
we are missing a fix from the upstream sources.

> As for the drop down calendar issue with the date field, here's a
> screenshot with Drop Down disabled and enabled.
> http://www.phillg.com/calendar.png
>
>  Correcting what I wrote earlier, the date doesn't actually seem to be
> in there in white, the field seems to be empty.  I can change the
> background colour and it appears but still no text :-(
>
> It only happens to date fields, I've tried combo boxes and they work
> fine.  Could it be related to this fixed bug and these comments:

That bug report was fixed in 1.1 beta, so you already have those fixes
in 1.1.x, thus it is a new problem.  I don't use forms myself so I don't
really know much about these.  It would help if you could check if you
still have a problem in 1.9.62, and also, please post a test document
containing the problem, or a step by step guide how to reproduce the
problem.