Bug in 1.1.3-2 Colours of Buttons Not Appearing

Hi *

In 1.1.3-2 there seem to be two colour related bugs.

Firstly any documents with push buttons have lost their colours and are replaced with a silver colour (blue-silver when selected).

Secondly if a date field has a pop-up calendar the text of the date is printed in white regardless of what the properties of the field are.

A screenshot showing 1.1.2 versus 1.1.3 can be seen at http://www.phillg.com/buttons.png

Can anyone advise me if this has already been picked up and if not, what should I do next?
Thanks,

P h i l l