Re: OpenOffice.org (LGPL) and hspell (GPL)

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 11:33, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. September 2004 12:28 schrieb Steve Langasek:
> > Why not?  If all of OOo is LGPL, then the license allows you to
> > distribute under the terms of the GPL, so linking with another GPL
> > library is ok.
>
> Hmm...

Does this mean we would be changing the licensing of the packages from
LGPL/SISL to GPL only?  This may upset some users who are linking
non-free modules to OOo at the moment.  I'm thinking of the Finnish
spellchecking and hyphenation module that Jarno Elonen packaged.