Re: Deb-OOTeam: mail merge broken by recent upgrade

Måndag 13 september 2004 17:56 skreiv hesco@greens.org:
> I failed to let you know what version I have installed that has been
> giving me this trouble.  So here is that data.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Hugh
>
> root@biko:~# dpkg -l | grep openoffice
> ii  openoffice.org 1.1.1-2        high-quality office productivity
> suite ii  openoffice.org 1.1.1-2        OpenOffice.org office suite
> binary files
> ii  openoffice.org 1.1.1-2+3      Debian specific parts of
> OpenOffice.org
> ii  openoffice.org 1.1.2-3        English (US) language package for
> OpenOffice
> root@biko:~#

As an OpenOffice.org translator, I know that the mail merge / database
strings were changed somewhere between 1.1.0 and 1.1.2. That may be the
cause of your problem, as you have a language pack from 1.1.2 and the
rest from 1.1.1. Your bugreport leaves me unsure if this is the reason,
but mixing versions is probably not a good idea anyway.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes