Re: installing new upstream 680 pkgs?

Matt Price wrote:
Hey folks,

this is not exactly a debian-ooo question... I just downloaded the latest 680/1.9 snapshot (they promise great things re: macros & other languages) & I notice that, instead of a regular tarball, they have a group of RPM's. Anyone have suggestions re: how to install this version w/out compromising the stability of my debian packages?

... or alternatively, have you got build instructions for these versions (do the ones at http://openoffice.debian.net/build.html apply for the 680 versions?)? I see the source is available at http://people.debian.org/~halls/openoffice/source/ -- presumably that's b/c y'all are working with them some?

anyway, thanks as always,
matt

--

 .''`.       Matt Price