how to create openoffice.org-java

I got source from sid. By default, openoffice.org-java is disabled during compilation. How can I enable it when I build openoffice. I tried to install j2sdk1.4 and configure --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/j2sdk1.4.2 in rules file. But it still didn't create openoffice.org-java package. Can anybody tell me how to generate openoffice.org-java?

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Emily

--

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender and delete the message. Thank you.