Deb-OOTeam: mail merge broken by recent upgrade

Chris Halls, Jan-Hendrik Palic and Rene Engelhard:

Hello.  Since a recent apt-get upgrade which brought in a new version
of OpenOffice, I have been unable to do a mailmerge.

It acts like its performing a mailmerge, only it fails to intergrate
the data into the open document, or to create a new document with the
data embedded.

This feature is key to me.  In fact, I have three deadlines (past due)
that are dependent on it.

I'm merging from a semicolon delimited flat file named <file>.csv, just
as I have done in the past.  (Never was able to get mysql hooked back
up since an earlier upgrade).

I'm using OO 1.1.1, from the Debian testing distribution, upgraded
about a week ago.

All advice and assistance is appreciated.
Thanks,

-- Hugh Esco

--