Fonts.

Believe me, I've checked the online help. I've read everything I could
find in Google. And I still just can't figure it out.

How do I add fonts to my OpenOffice install?

Everything I can find says to run [install dir]/programs/spadmin and
click on "Fonts". I've tried running it every which way, from every
location, and I don't get any option that says "Fonts", just a list of
the printers I have installed via CUPS and these buttons:

Properties
Rename
Remove
Test Page
New Printer
Close

I've tried running spadmin as a normal user and also as root -- no luck.
Where is this "Fonts" menu hidden? I downloaded the freefonts tarball
and I want to install them.

I've running OOo 1.1.2 on Debian/PPC unstable with Windowmaker as my WM.
Help!

--Matt