Re: About OOo KDE Integration

[ adding debian-openoffice to the loop, too ]

Hi,

Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> Please contact Rene Engelhard if you want to help packaging the OOo KDE

Jan, thanks for the forward; I already replied to his ITP..

> Integration. He is the Debian OOo packager co-working on ooo-build
> (http://ooo.ximian.com/ooo-build.html). ooo-build is a common base for OOo
> packages for many distributions and I export my work there. cuckooo is not
> yet part of the ooo-build, because it has issues in cooperation with KDE
> NWF, but I am working on a solution.
[...]
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004, Aiua wrote:
>
> > I'd like to let you know that i'm trying to package your work for Debian and
> > make it enter SID.
> >
> > I'm first trying to package cuckooo, and then i'll try packaging KDE Native
> > Widget Framework.

umm. the KDE NWF needs patches to OOo so this *has* to be built from the
main openoffice.org source package. i already contemplated doing this
but I think we first should get 1.1.1-4 and 1.1.2-1 out (and into
sarge).

I am not actually sure we want to do this before sarge...

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73