Re: gtk skin

Hi Rene,

Rene Engelhard a écrit :
Hi,

You at least need most/all of the image patches. Without them the Ximian
symbols won't work.

I think I have most (not sure to have all) of them.

...and simply apply all the patches coming from ximian give me the Debian's OOo version look ?

Yes. And doing scaling of the icons...
(bin/scale-icons). That's why Josh talked about the build system.
Debian does this scaling too in debian/rules.

OK, I'll do like that.

The up to date ooo-build CVS already is 1.1.2-ready btw...

The french Mac OS X version (with installer ) ?

My latest cvs-update (just finished at this time) let me think I have a lot of patches to apply before I can even do "dmake".

scanner, portaudio, scp and finally Ximian skin...I'm not yet arrived 		:-)

Grüße/Regards,

Regards

--
eric bachard