Re: gtk skin

Hi,

eric.bachard@b.org wrote:
> Josh Triplett a écrit :
> >eric.bachard@b.org wrote:
> >The GTK-related changes, along with many other improvements and
> >bugfixes, come from the Ximian patches to OpenOffice.org .
>
> Yes, in fact, I already have all this patches. But I need some help, not
> for apply a patch, just some explications with someone who knows what
> exactly do.  Is is important to apply this one before another, for
> example, may be they're a lot of reasons to not correctly apply this
> patches...

You at least need most/all of the image patches. Without them the Ximian
symbols won't work.

> >These
> >patches are available at http://ooo.ximian.com/ , along with a nice
> >build system for building OO.o .
>
> So I have the official cvs for a 645 (for example 1.1.2fix2 or 1.1.3fix1
> (coming soon)...
>
> The CVS repository is shared between
> >and developed by Ximian, Debian, Ark, SuSE, PLD, and Red Hat.  You might
> >try using some or all of these patches, and possibly the build system as
> >well.
>
> ...and simply apply all the patches coming from ximian give me the
> Debian's OOo version look  ?

Yes. And doing scaling of the icons...
(bin/scale-icons). That's why Josh talked about the build system.
Debian does this scaling too in debian/rules.

The up to date ooo-build CVS already is 1.1.2-ready btw...

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73