Re: Getting hyph_fi_FI officially into OOo

> > dictionary into OOo's CVS directly or tell us what still has to be done
> > before it can go in?
>
> Lingucomponent is the appropriate OOo module.
>
>   http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/
>
> To submit new or updated hyphenation rule files to OOo project, use the
> IssueZilla with issue type "Task".
>
> You must have signed the JCA before submitting anything.

OK, I'll file an issue asking it to be included. The rule file is now in
Public Domain specifically so that neither the original author nor me has to
sign the JCA (since there are no copyrights to assign).

> The latest Finnish OOo 1.1.1 builds made by Pavel Janik (pavel@janik.cz)
> contain your hyphenation rules, as these builds integrate some stuff not in
> the official OOo source trees.

Oh, as Rene pointed out earlier, the old version had some legal issues - I'll
write Pavel about it and ask him to get the new one instead. Only the readme
file differs, though.

- Jarno