发件人: Josh Triplett [mailto:josh.trip@verizon.net]
发送时间: Friday, June 04, 2004 1:58 AM
收件人: mrli@vip.sina.com
抄送: debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org
主题: Re: Problem Installing OpenOffice...

mrli@vip.sina.com wrote:
> I want to install OpenOffice under my Debian3. The apt-get says some
> components such as libc6, debianutils... need to be upgraded.

You should install the backport of OpenOffice.org, which is compiled on a
woody system and does not require packages from testing or unstable.
Add the line

deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/debian-openoffice/ woody-test main

to your /etc/apt/sources.list and run "apt-get update ; apt-get install
openoffice.org".

- Josh Triplett