Getting hyph_fi_FI officially into OOo

Hi everyone,

Sorry to repeat myself, but since the Finnish TeX hyphenation rules (as well
as the derived OOo compatible rules) are now in Public Domain, could someone
who is more involved in OOo development either commit the dictionary into
OOo's CVS directly or tell us what still has to be done before it can go in?

- Jarno