Re: [Fennic-spellchecker] Re: Add hyph_fi_FI into Debian OOo build system?

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Jarno Elonen wrote:

> No, I'm going to ask him if he could release it into the Public Domain. That
> way he wouldn't have have to sign SUN's copyright assignment form and the
> dictionary could still be included officially into OOo.

The Institute of the Estonian Language uses this very liberal license which
allows redistribution, modifying, etc. as long as the original copyright is
clearly mentioned: http://www.eki.ee/eki/licence.html  Perhaps this could be a
good starting point for our hyphenator issue also?

--
Martin-Éric Racine, ICT Consultant
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/