Re: [Fennic-spellchecker] Re: Add hyph_fi_FI into Debian OOo build system?

> > I see. How about if I take one of the current
> > 'openoffice.org-dictionaries' packages, mutilate it into a '-fi' one and
> > upload it by myself? It's just one .dic file, though, nothing more.
>
> how big is it? See
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2003/10/msg00388.html...

Just a few KB. It would definitely be better to include it into some bundle.

> > Try and get all the original
> > authors to sign a copyright assignment form? (Could prove to be very hard
> > if not impossible as the dictionary is originally from the 80's.)
>
> Yes. But as my other mail show the license situation is unclear
> anyhow...

Ok, now that it's cleared up, if Saarinen (the copyright holder) should agree
to share/transfer his copyright with SUN or alternatively give the works into
public domain, can you or someone else commit the dictionary into OOo source
tree or what's the best way to go about it?

- Jarno