Re: OOo opens several windows when opening a single document

Le mar 27/04/2004 à 10:46, Jérôme Warnier a écrit :
> One (and I suspect several) of my users are experiencing the following
> problem: when they double-click on a document to open it, OOo opens
> several other windows also, with the title of previously opened
> documents (but empty).
>
> Using Debian Sarge up-to-date.
> I deleted the profile (.openoffice/ and .sversionrc).
> Using GNOME 2.4, and opening the files from Nautilus (I wonder if it
> could be related).
> Do not use ooqstart-gnome, as it was generating problems (similar).

I now know more about the problem: it seems to occur when the files are
opened from Nautilus only, and seems to be more frequent when the files
are in MS Office format's.

I wonder if Ximian doesn't have already a fix to this... Michael?

--
Jérôme Warnier
Consultant