Re: gnome recent files

hrm, apprently there's very limited support for this already.  recent
openoffice.org files do show in "Actions-Open Recent" menu, but the list
only ever refreshes when the panel's restarted.  this doesnt work for
most corporate desktops (like what i'm trying to set up) since most
corporate desktops wouldnt restart X often at all.  is this just a bug
or what?  thanks again