SK Office a Debian

Hi.
We have a Slovak & Czech localization of OOo111 under Win*.

{
#apt-get install -d openoffice.org openoffice.org-l10n-cs openoffice.org-l10n-sk openoffice.org-l10n-en openoffice.org-hyphenation-en-us openoffice.org-help-en openoffice.org-thesaurus-en-us

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libdb3++c102 libmyspell3 openoffice.org-bin openoffice.org-debian-files

Suggested packages:
    myspell-dictionary ooqstart-gnome oooqs-kde unixodbc cupsys-bsd
      ttf-bitstream-vera openoffice.org-crashrep prelink msttcorefonts
openoffice.org-mimelnk myspell-dictionary-cs openoffice.org-hyphenation-cs

** openoffice.org-thesaurus-cs openoffice.org-help-cs **

myspell-dictionary-en myspell-dictionary-sk openoffice.org-hyphenation-sk

**  openoffice.org-thesaurus-sk openoffice.org-help-sk **
}

We have debian packages (only in database & thats my problem).

But when I try to install openoffice.org-thesaurus-sk openoffice.org-help-sk or *-cs versions I get:

#apt-get install openoffice.org-thesaurus-sk openoffice.org-help-sk
Package openoffice.org-thesaurus-sk is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package openoffice.org-thesaurus-sk has no installation candidate

So, we have it not real :|.

Under Win & Debian I use eng (& I'll use eng versions), but my friends are asking for localized versions for Debian & I'm out of ammo ;).

(U can speak to me Slovak, Czech, english, many tnx)

{
In
/etc/apt/sources.list
I have
deb ftp://ftp.sk.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb ftp://debian.sh.cvut.cz/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
= official mirrors
}

TNX

Peter